American Commercial Real Estate is owned and managed by Marilyn Gautschi who has been energetically involved in commercial real estate around the Sacramento Region for over thirty years. She was one of the first women to enter a major commercial brokerage in Sacramento, and was a founder of Sacramento Women in Commercial Real Estate – now called CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women). Along with establishing her commercial real estate business Marilyn also served on the Folsom Planning Commission and was elected to the Folsom City Council in 1986. Her knowledge of land development and commercial real estate contracts and negotiations is highly-respected in the Sacramento development community.
Marilyn has a stellar list of clients she has represented over the years including: Intel, Folsom Cordova Unified School District, WINCO, Panattoni Development, Radiological Associates of Sacramento, Lewis Homes, Warmington Homes, Forecast Homes, Polygon Homes, US Homes, Renown Enterprises, Capital Builders, AG Spanos, Catlin Properties, Parker Development, Steele Enterprises, Fite Development, Mansour Company, UC Davis Medical Group, Steele Enterprises, Sleeptrain, Togos, Dean Witter, Janssen Pharmaceutical, Tahoe Hospitality, America’s Tire, Sobrato Development, Mastercraft Cabinets, Pulte Homes, Pacific Mountain Partners, and many more.
Why You Should Choose Us
The benefits to you and your business of having American Commercial Real Estate assist in the leasing, acquisition, sale or development of retail, office or industrial real estate are:
- You will be provided with information about current market conditions, rents and incentives
- You will be represented in negotiations with strength, reason, knowledge and experience
- You will have constant communication and updates
- Your opinions will be listened to and valued
- Your phone calls will be answered promptly
- You will experience flexibility in solving problems that is not available in mega brokerages
- You will always be met with a smiling face and cheerful attitude